Superb Chiropractic Care
With A Personal Touch
Chiropractor Hudson WI
When looking for a chiropractor in Hudson, you want an experienced chiropractor who has provided effective results. Our careful techniques at Premier Chiropractic in Hudson, WI will give you the best chance at improving your condition and health.
In Hudson, many people believe chiropractic treatment is only meant to relieve pain in the neck and back areas. Chiropractic treatment is really for treating many issues, not just the neck and back. D.D Palmer, the founder of chiropractic treatment, performed the first spinal adjustment in order for a man to regain his hearing! The adjustment reduced irritation in the man’s nerves which allowed him to hear once again. When D.D Palmer noticed the greatness of chiropractic care, he made it his mission to spread chiropractic care around the world.
PATIENTS WE SEE
Adults & Elderly
- Addressing pain — back, neck, shoulder, knee etc.
- improving joint mobility, function and health
- Decreasing degeneration of the joints (e.g. arthritis)
- Strengthening the immune system
- Improving athletic performance
- Decreasing back pain with the pregnancy, or labor
- Relieving and improving prenatal discomfort
- Decreasing the frequency of migraine headaches
- Increasing energy, and improving sleep
- Speeding up the recovery process
Kids & Infants
- Latching issues
- Colic and digestive issues
- Sleeping issue
- Immune system support
- Allergies and Asthma
WHY YOU SHOULD CHOOSE US
We use Visualization, Instrumentation, Palpation, X-Ray, and patient symptoms to determine the exact spot that we need to adjust a patient.
We study the information from the consultation, a thorough chiropractic exam, and any spinal x-rays to explain the findings and discuss a plan for your future care.
We continue to monitor your progress and modify any adjustments to make sure we stay on track to meet your goals.